
bassfingers
Apr 13, 12:07 PM
This probably means the screens are the same, or maybe suppliers are keeping their mouths shut for once

LumberJackNAU
Dec 28, 11:12 PM
I got:
Mac Mini 2010 unibody.
XBOX360 Slim with some games.
and I got some bowl game tickets, and a Independent guide to Mac.:apple::apple::apple:
Mac Mini 2010 unibody.
XBOX360 Slim with some games.
and I got some bowl game tickets, and a Independent guide to Mac.:apple::apple::apple:

simsaladimbamba
Apr 9, 04:40 PM
You need one with an external power adapter.
Any of them will work, I recently got me a 4-port USB hub from CnMemory: http://www.cnmemory.de/seite_416en-0-a0.html
Any of them will work, I recently got me a 4-port USB hub from CnMemory: http://www.cnmemory.de/seite_416en-0-a0.html

Lord Blackadder
Sep 26, 10:33 AM
Lets say his girlfriends parents say it's ok for them to sleep in the same room. Also, lets say that you also know that your son is having sex. Lets also say that your son has been going out with this girl for 3 months. So would you let him or not?
No.
No.
more...

Mac4Ever
Jul 22, 10:16 AM
Thanks : ): )

BornToMac
Aug 3, 06:31 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2j2vwhu.png
Link please?
Link please?
more...

wvuwhat
Dec 26, 12:27 AM
Blu-rays:
Scott pilgrim
A-Team
The Other Guys
Wall Street 2
The Town
NBA Jam and NHL 11' for ps3
Very nice panasonic wet/dry shaver (my favorite gift)
3 fleece blankets and a Snugie, haha
2 new sheet sets (The red ones I had from college are not working with a golden retriever who sheds)
400 in Amazon Gift Cards
Sears/iTunes/Home Depot Gift Cards
Macallan 18 year
Cologne (polo black)
Crock pot
but, the big gift was tickets to the Winter Classic, which I sold a few weeks back, because I wanted the 900 from the tickets as opposed to spending 300 out of pocket for a hotel room and getting to pittsburgh.
I'd take a picture, but my iphone broke yesterday and I've got until January 16th until I am eligible for an upgrade at ATT or I may just switch to Sprint or Verizion and get a Galaxy S Android. I can't decide if I want the 4g or Android.
Scott pilgrim
A-Team
The Other Guys
Wall Street 2
The Town
NBA Jam and NHL 11' for ps3
Very nice panasonic wet/dry shaver (my favorite gift)
3 fleece blankets and a Snugie, haha
2 new sheet sets (The red ones I had from college are not working with a golden retriever who sheds)
400 in Amazon Gift Cards
Sears/iTunes/Home Depot Gift Cards
Macallan 18 year
Cologne (polo black)
Crock pot
but, the big gift was tickets to the Winter Classic, which I sold a few weeks back, because I wanted the 900 from the tickets as opposed to spending 300 out of pocket for a hotel room and getting to pittsburgh.
I'd take a picture, but my iphone broke yesterday and I've got until January 16th until I am eligible for an upgrade at ATT or I may just switch to Sprint or Verizion and get a Galaxy S Android. I can't decide if I want the 4g or Android.
spazzcat
Mar 31, 11:05 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Toys can't run Photoshop.... Did I cover the haters?
Toys can't run Photoshop.... Did I cover the haters?
more...

JNB
Jan 10, 08:56 PM
http://www.macworldexpo.com/
http://www.macworldexpo.com/about/packages_pricing
$45 to $1895.
http://www.macworldexpo.com/about/packages_pricing
$45 to $1895.

�algiris
May 1, 12:25 AM
"Castle"? Can't come up with a lamer name than that. :rolleyes:
Xoom, Zune ... Should i continue? 'Castle' sounds like a reasonable name.
Xoom, Zune ... Should i continue? 'Castle' sounds like a reasonable name.
more...

Oli3000
Apr 21, 03:13 AM
Runs just great:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1139342
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1139342

bigrobb
Dec 6, 05:52 PM
Mind posting the source to that black 'n blue Apple-logo one?
Looks shweet :cool:
I can't remember where got it but I will post mine
Looks shweet :cool:
I can't remember where got it but I will post mine
more...

reubs
Oct 16, 11:53 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2exyhz4.png
Loving this wallpaper, but it sucks cause it's very pixelated. Can someone maybe make it bright or does someone have a HD version of this wallpaper?
Can someone make it look nicer? This is the wallpaper:
http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=239008&d=1279140386
Thanks in advance.
Check it out here:
http://nyolc8.deviantart.com/art/iDrops-Wallpaper-173437705
Loving this wallpaper, but it sucks cause it's very pixelated. Can someone maybe make it bright or does someone have a HD version of this wallpaper?
Can someone make it look nicer? This is the wallpaper:
http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=239008&d=1279140386
Thanks in advance.
Check it out here:
http://nyolc8.deviantart.com/art/iDrops-Wallpaper-173437705
mikeschmeee
Apr 7, 01:10 AM
I got a chance to shoot my friends EVO 8 today.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5224/5596819061_d875843f11.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5596819061/)
I have a few more photos along with some rig photos I took of his car. I'll post them in a bit.
And yes I know, I need way better editing skills.
:cool:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5224/5596819061_d875843f11.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeschmeee/5596819061/)
I have a few more photos along with some rig photos I took of his car. I'll post them in a bit.
And yes I know, I need way better editing skills.
:cool:
more...

Chip NoVaMac
Sep 26, 10:57 AM
I don't think so... there is a growing number of instances when the authorities and the parents involved are 'wising' up to false claims.
False claims, yes. But what is a false claim is the question. "Unwanted" sex is a crime in most states, that is classified as rape.
Add to that depending on the ages involved, it is possible to be classified as a "sexual offender", even if it is consensual - even if you thought your partner was of legal age, or said they were of legal age.
False claims, yes. But what is a false claim is the question. "Unwanted" sex is a crime in most states, that is classified as rape.
Add to that depending on the ages involved, it is possible to be classified as a "sexual offender", even if it is consensual - even if you thought your partner was of legal age, or said they were of legal age.

roadbloc
Apr 1, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PXtmy.jpg
Click for biggeh.
Click for biggeh.
more...

wickedG35
Jan 18, 04:27 PM
Sounds good, will take it!

twoodcc
Oct 31, 09:18 AM
well it looks like i'll have to go check these out when i get a chance

xeex
Apr 2, 04:54 AM
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5724/screen20shot20201104012.png
Not the most exciting!
link ?
Not the most exciting!
link ?
fivepoint
Mar 3, 02:33 PM
Fivepoint's argument is akin to complaining that the slaves weren't paying their fair share of the taxes, and the plantation owners were paying far too much.
The top earners have almost all of the wealth in this country, they should be paying almost all of the taxes. If they were paying too much, wouldn't the wealth disparity be shrinking?
I wasn't arguing anything... simply pointing out the fallacy of his point. He stated they weren't paying their 'fair share' so I pointed out why he was wrong. That's all. BTW, what is with people like you who think they need to relate everything to slavery, the holocaust, or racism? :o
The top earners have almost all of the wealth in this country, they should be paying almost all of the taxes. If they were paying too much, wouldn't the wealth disparity be shrinking?
I wasn't arguing anything... simply pointing out the fallacy of his point. He stated they weren't paying their 'fair share' so I pointed out why he was wrong. That's all. BTW, what is with people like you who think they need to relate everything to slavery, the holocaust, or racism? :o
JaSuS
Apr 7, 11:18 AM
They don't care.
:D....they do!
:D....they do!
quagmire
Apr 20, 07:23 AM
So sad to see cars getting huge front and rears, and the trunk and hoods seem to be 1 ft+ above the wheel wells. Ugly IMO. Bring back low slung cars like the older Jags...
I'll buy used before getting something bloated like above. (though I prefer to buy used anyway....)So sad that cars in that price range are STILL only 200ish HP.... Though to be honest, I hate when people speed in a non-sports car....
The high hood has to do with new European pedestrian laws since the new Malibu is a global car.
You're not going to see NA 4 bangers produce high power anytime soon with the focus on fuel economy now.
I'll buy used before getting something bloated like above. (though I prefer to buy used anyway....)So sad that cars in that price range are STILL only 200ish HP.... Though to be honest, I hate when people speed in a non-sports car....
The high hood has to do with new European pedestrian laws since the new Malibu is a global car.
You're not going to see NA 4 bangers produce high power anytime soon with the focus on fuel economy now.
kentop2
Nov 2, 06:18 AM
June 21, 2009 the market was closed,
June 19th, 2009 Apple was 139.48, and Netflix was $41.59
May 4th, 2010 Apple was $258.68, netflix was $99.36
June 19th, 2009 Apple was 139.48, and Netflix was $41.59
May 4th, 2010 Apple was $258.68, netflix was $99.36
cube
Nov 1, 06:25 AM
Fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net/)










No comments:
Post a Comment